Cairsens – a complete range of air quality monitoring sensors.
The core product of Cairpol is our sensor, Cairsens, and we build several integrated solutions around it, in order to address the various needs of air quality monitoring.
Able to monitor pollutants at very low levels of concentration (ppb-levels for most) with a 1-minute time frame while being calibration-free for a complete year, Cairsens delivers a highly reliable and accurate measurement (comparable to reference analyzers, with a +/-30% accuracy as stated by the European directive 2008/50/EC). Our Cairsens exists for the following pollutants:
- Ozone & Nitrogen Dioxide – O3/NO2
- Nitrogen Dioxide – NO2
- Carbon Monoxide – CO
- Hydrogen Sulfide & Mercaptans – H2S/CH4S
- Ammonia – NH3
- Sulfur Dioxide – SO2
- Formaldehyde – CH2O/Organic solvents
- Non-methane Volatile Organic Compounds – nm VOC
- Particulate matter – PM
In addition to the previous features, our sensors Cairsens also have a low power consumption, allowing them to be used in different kind of configuration:
- Cairclip : the autonomous pollution sensor
- Cairtub : the stand-alone pollution monitoring station
- Cairnet : the real-time pollution monitoring network