The various health and safety management systems in the workplace now requiring more and more the evaluation and the traceability of the workers chronic exposure to risks the CairClip was further developed to measure and to follow-up occupational exposure of the workers.
Available in a small housing that can be attached to a belt, helmet clip or carried on round the neck, the micro-sensor CairClip continuously measures the individuals exposure to the concerned pollutant, and records the data which can then be downloaded onto a PC.
ClairClip is presently available for the measurement of O3/NO2, H2S and sulphur compounds, and NH3. Further developments are in progress for other specific pollutants.
Accessories delivered with a CairSens :
- USB cable: battery recharge on PC or on power supply with adaptator, USB cable is used for data transfer to PC
- Charger 100V-240V/ USB
- Set of 2 additionnal filters
- 2 connectors: one red to stop measure and one green for measure mode
Key features of the Cairclip :
- Compact size (diameter: 32mm / length: 62mm / weight: 55 g)
- Higly reliable and accurate data
- Low data measurement period: 1-min data
- No maintance, no calibration for 1 year
- Battery autonomy: 36 hours maximum
- Datalogger capacity: 11 days of 1-min data
- Data stored: 1-min or 15-min data
All the technical datasheets for every pollutants and their operating conditions are available on request, as well as the user manual.