Available in a small housing that can be attached to a belt, helmet clip or carried on round the neck, the micro-sensor CairClip continuously measures the individuals exposure to the concerned pollutant, and records the data which can then be downloaded onto a PC.
ClairClip is presently available for the measurement of O3/NO2, H2S and sulphur compounds, and NH3. Further developments are in progress for other specific pollutants.
Accessories delivered with a CairSens :
- USB cable: battery recharge on PC or on power supply with adaptator, USB cable is used for data transfer to PC
- Charger 100V-240V/ USB
- Set of 2 additionnal filters
- 2 connectors: one red to stop measure and one green for measure mode
Key features of the Cairclip :
- Compact size (diameter: 32mm / length: 62mm / weight: 55 g)
- Higly reliable and accurate data
- Low data measurement period: 1-min data
- No maintance, no calibration for 1 year
- Battery autonomy: 36 hours maximum
- Datalogger capacity: 11 days of 1-min data
- Data stored: 1-min or 15-min data
All the technical datasheets for every pollutants and their operating conditions are available on request, as well as the user manual.