Following in real-time any given pollutant emissions data directly from your office, via your computer, smartphone or tablet? All the data centralized, with minimum operating costs (no maintenance, no visit on site to retrieve the data…)? Cairnet is made for you.
Adapted to real-time applications, Cairnet integrates a complete communication system, either using Zigbee radio or GPRS protocols. Completely autonomous thanks to its independent solar panels, Cairnet is extremely easy to use: install on site, switch it on, it’s operational!
Associated with the Caircloud or Cairmap interfaces, the data is easily accessible: displayed on a map, on a configured report automatically sent by mail, on Internet or a single computer… numerous possibilities are available. Cairnet solution is the most advanced way of using the strengths of our sensors: you can real-time monitor – with great realibility and accuracy – any pollutant at low levels of concentration.
Every Cairnet measurement point consists of:
- Weather protection enclosure including up to 4 miniature sensors, each measuring one or two pollutants
- Solar panel and its battery
- Wireless communication module
Cairpol systems can be also used to supplement conventional air quality stations by offering additional measurement points and area coverage.
Provided data is compatible with Air Quality Data Acquisition systems and databases such as the XR software from ISEO.
Able to monitor pollutants at very low levels of concentration (ppb-levels for most) with a 1-minute time frame while being calibration-free for a complete year, Cairsens delivers a highly reliable and accurate measurement (comparable to reference analyzers, with a +/-30% accuracy as stated by the European directive 2008/50/EC).
Cairsens sensors are measuring following pollutants:
- Ozone & Nitrogen Dioxide – O3/NO2
- Nitrogen Dioxide – NO2
- Carbon Monoxide – CO
- Hydrogen Sulfide & Mercaptans – H2S/CH4S
- Ammonia – NH3
- Sulfur Dioxide – SO2
- Formaldehyde – CH2O/Organic solvents
- Non-methane Volatile Organic Compounds – nm VOC
- Carbon dioxide – CO2
- Particulate matter – PM10 & PM2.5
In addition to the previous features, our sensors Cairsens also have a low power consumption, allowing them to be used in different kind of configuration:
- Cairclip : the autonomous pollution sensor
- Cairtub : the stand-alone pollution monitoring station
- Cairnet : the real-time pollution monitoring network
Key features of Cairnet:
- Compact and fully autonomous station
- Multi-parameters station (up to 4)
- Wireless transmission of data to a central interface: Zigbee (Radio) or GPRS
- Easy to deploy, easy to use
- Plug and play: add another station at any time