“40 years of experience in the field of environmental monitoring to the benefit of our micro-sensors”
Following in real-time any given pollutant emissions data directly from your office, via your computer, smartphone or tablet? All the data centralized, with minimum operating costs (no maintenance, no visit on site to retrieve the data…)? Cairnet is made for you.
A Cairnet® device is a real-time standalone and networkable air-monitoring station containing up to four Cairsens® microsensors and cellular communication within a waterproof enclosure.
Compact, easily deployable and autonomous thanks to its solar panels, Cairnet® enables you to cost-effectively monitor dust and gas and gives a complete picture of the environmental impact of your operations.
Adapted to real-time applications, Cairnet integrates a complete communication system, either using Zigbee radio or GPRS protocols. Completely autonomous thanks to its independent solar panels, Cairnet is extremely easy to use: install on site, switch it on, it’s operational!
It offers unprecedented flexibility in producing accurate and dynamic air quality measurements across a broad swathe of industries and applications.
- Leak detection and monitoring of fugitive emissions: quarries, storage facilities, mines, manufacturing plants
- Odor monitoring: WWTP, recycling, pulp and paper manufacturing, sewerage treatment facilities, refineries
- Forecasting of industrial fence line emissions
- Indoor and outdoor air quality monitoring: smart cities, road-side & tunnels, schools, airports, ship terminals…
- Health and safety: mines, industrial sites, construction
- Providing data for air dispersion modelling
- Real-time monitoring and alerts of the most common types of pollutants: H2S / CH4S, NH3, nmVOC, O3 / NO2, NO2, CO, SO2, PM10 & PM2.5 particulates
- Very high sensitivity to capture low level gas concentrations (down to ppb)
- Provides reliable measurement data at a fraction of the cost of reference method analyzers
- Evolutive, easy to use, easy to move: no cables or complicated installation, just set up and move to different locations on your site as needed
- Cairnet® requires only annual maintenance, when sensors should be replaced with new ones
- Ability to change the set of pollutants being monitored at any time (excepting dust)
- The Cairsens® sensors are manufactured in France and are calibrated in our metrological laboratory using Standard Reference AQMS monitors. No need for re-calibration (1 year lifetime). They are delivered with a calibration certificate.
- Embedded measurement of temperature, relative humidity and pressure
- Possibility to realize hybrid AQMS networks (reference stations & mini-stations)
- Measurements meet European directive 2008/50/EC
Independent reviewers, including the European JRC (Joint
Research Council) and the US-EPA, have determined the accuracy,
linearity, limits of detection and precision of Cairsens® as very good
when compared with reference devices. Further studies with NASA
have shown very good agreement with reference measurements.
Every Cairnet measurement point consists of:
- Weather protection enclosure including up to 4 miniature sensors, each measuring one or two pollutants
- Solar panel and its battery
- Wireless communication module
Cairpol systems can be also used to supplement conventional air quality stations by offering additional measurement points and area coverage.
Associated with the Caircloud web interface, the data is easily accessible: displayed on a map, on a configured report automatically sent by mail, on Internet or a single computer… numerous possibilities are available. Cairnet solution is the most advanced way of using the strengths of our sensors: you can real-time monitor – with great realibility and accuracy – any pollutant at low levels of concentration.CAIRCLOUD® main features
Access your data When and Where you want
- Data acquisition and processing secured web-based interface
- Real-time air quality data with dynamic view: tables, graphs, filters…
- Programmable threshold alerts
- Geo-location of measuring points on interactive map
- Data storage up to 3 years
- Automatic and / or manual data export (xlsx, csv, pdf, jpeg…)
- Auto data export via FTP, SFTP, API REST
- Status tracking of the battery charge, power supply, Cairsens™ sensors’ lifetime
- Optional acquisition of weather parameters
- Provided data is compatible with Air Quality Data Acquisition systems and
databases such as the XR© software from ENVEA
For further information, download here the Cairnet-Air-quality-networks-datasheet